Some knowledge points of HIPS recycled materials
HIPS recycled materials are the reuse of styrene plastics. After the mechanical blade crushing, extrusion granulation, injection molding to complete the reuse of HIPS recycled plastic. HIPS recycled material refers to the classification of pretreatment, melting granulation, modification and other physical or chemical methods, the HIPS home appliance waste plastic processing granulation of plastic raw materials obtained. The reuse of plastic.
HIPS recycled materialIs the reuse of styrene plastic. After the mechanical blade crushing, extrusion granulation, injection molding to complete the reuse of HIPS recycled plastic. HIPS recycled material refers to the classification of pretreatment, melting granulation, modification and other physical or chemical methods, the HIPS home appliance waste plastic processing granulation of plastic raw materials obtained. The reuse of plastic.
HIPS recycled material has good recovery processing performance. It can be produced into plastic raw materials by extrusion granulation process and formula molding, which is easy to form by injection molding, blow molding, extrusion, pressing, cutting, welding and so on. There are many plastic products that can be used in production and life, such as HIPS boards, packaging sheets, plastic parts for household appliances and plastic products for consumer electronic housings, which can be extruded again for the manufacture of machine parts for household appliances and commercial appliances. Can be used to manufacture plastic toys, packaging materials, household appliances and other plastic products.
Quality Identification of HIPS Recycled Material
1. Look at the color: The lighter the color of HIPS recycled material (even colorless and transparent), the wider the use range and the higher the grade. For example, white can be adjusted into a variety of other colors, can also be made into white products, the same price is also high. Secondly, due to the need to modify HIPS high-performance plastic raw materials, it is easy to reduce costs by replacing raw materials. Various modifying additives can be added to the recovered HIPS feedstock.
2. Look at the mineral filling content: the more CaCO3 content, the lower the grade and the lower the price. From the naked eye, if the product is not bright or dark (except for matte), the CaC03 content will be high, and it feels heavy to hold it in the hand. If burned, the burned part will turn red and turn to ashes. Also pay attention to reinforced products (referring to glass fiber). Can only use PA,PBT,PP and other enhanced products, the price is not high.
3. Look at the purity of recycled plastic:HIPS recycled materialManufacturers believe that the more pure the material, the higher the grade; the material is not pure, the grade is low, and some blends are even unnecessary. According to the specific gravity (density) of the HIPS raw material, it can be judged whether the blend can be reused. There are many problems, such as ABS and PS blending, PC and PMMA blending, PVC sheet (bottle material) and PEl, sheet blending, PE and PP blending. After these materials are mixed, they are difficult to use due to their similar density.
HIPS recycled material price assessment:
1. The color and performance of HIPS recycled materials. Generally speaking, the lighter the color of recycled plastic, the better the price. The closer the performance is to the price of new materials, the better. The better the performance index, the better.
2. The purity of recycled plastic. The higher the purity of the HIPS recycled material, the better, except for the modified material, because the modified material mainly depends on the performance index; the compatibility of the components in the recycled material can also be included in this point. The better the compatibility, the higher the price.
3.HIPS recycled materialThe emergence. First look at the particle morphology. The better the particle shape, the higher the price. Secondly, look at whether foaming, delamination, hardness meets the requirements, color is uniform, gloss is good and so on.
4. Application of recycled plastics. The use of recycled plastics, processing characteristics, application scope and other special requirements will affect the evaluation of recycled plastics.