What are the dyeing methods of GRS plastics
GRS plastic has three dyeing methods, let Xiaobian learn about it with you. Dry blending method, principle: with the help of rotating mixing, the resin rubs against each other to generate high friction heat, and the surfactant (dispersant) makes the colored pigment firmly adhere to the resin surface.
GRS plasticThere are three dyeing methods, let Xiaobian learn about them with you.
1. GRS plastic dry mixing method:
Principle: With the help of rotary mixing, the resin rubs against each other to generate high friction heat, and the surfactant (dispersant) makes the colored pigment firmly adhere to the resin surface.
2. GRS plastic extrusion granulation coloring method:
The extrusion granulation method is to mix the natural pigment particles and the colorant evenly, add it to the extruder for plasticization, mixing evenly, extrusion, cooling and cutting to obtain the desired colored particles. The extrusion granulation may be performed by a single-screw extruder or a twin-screw extruder. The single screw extruder has simple structure and low investment. Compared with the twin-screw extruder, the production efficiency is low and the mixing and dispersion effect is poor.
3. Coloring method of GRS plastic masterbatch:
Masterbatches, also known as pigment (dye) concentrates, and aggregates prepared by uniformly loading an extraordinary amount of pigment (dye) into the resin. It is mainly composed of pigment, carrier and dispersant. The manufacturing process of the masterbatch is basically the same as that of extrusion granulation coloring. The key is to solve the dispersion of the masterbatch in the carrier plastic, the compatibility of the masterbatch with the natural color material, and prevent the masterbatch from condensing after dilution with the natural color material.
Comparison of advantages and disadvantages of GRS plastic:
1. The dry mixing equipment is simple, and the color matching is convenient and flexible; however, the dispersion effect of the colorant is not ideal, and it is difficult to meet the requirements of high dispersibility.
2. The advantages of extrusion granulation method are mixing granulation, good dispersion of coloring agents, uniform color, and ensuring the physical and mechanical properties of plastics; due to the use of plastic granulation process, the production cost increases, and the resin will be partially degraded due to heating and mixing.
3. The color matching technology of the masterbatch coloring method is simple to operate: just rotate the mixer, mix the masterbatch and the natural color particles to be colored evenly according to a certain proportion, and directly form the plastic parts to obtain the required color.
GRS plasticRecyclable plastics refer to plastics that meet customer requirements and meet internationally recognized environmental protection standards. It is recyclable and reusable. It is an important product of environmentally friendly packaging bags.
Recycling ratio: The mass proportion of recycled material in a product or packaging. Only pre-and post-consumer materials are considered recyclable.
Post-consumer recycled plastics (PCR): Materials produced by households or commercial, industrial and institutional facilities as product users and can no longer be used for their intended use. Includes materials recovered from the distribution chain. Plastics recycled after consumer consumption.
Pre-consumer recycled plastics (PIR): Materials diverted from waste streams during the manufacturing process. It does not include the reuse of certain materials, such as rework, regrinding or residual materials from processing, which will be reused in the same processing process. That is, consumers do not consume recycled plastic.
GRS plasticIt is very popular abroad, especially in developed countries in Europe and America, because it is waste recycling. The above is the introduction of GRS plastic.