What are the characteristics of PP recycled materials? Do you understand?
What are the characteristics of PP recycled materials? Do you understand? 1. Density. The density of PP recycled materials in all synthetic resins is low, only 0.90~0.91g/cm3, which is about 60% of the density of PVC. The particles are referred to as expanded polystyrene foam particles, also referred to as expanded polystyrene particles.
PP recycled materialWhat are the characteristics? Do you understand?
1. Density. PP recycled material in all synthetic resin density is low, only 0.90~0.91g/cm3. About 60% of the density of PVC. The particles are referred to as expanded polystyrene foam particles, also referred to as expanded polystyrene particles. The material is made of expandable polystyrene resin beads as the basic raw material, which is expanded and foamed. Polystyrene particles are the main aggregate of polystyrene particle thermal insulation mortar. PP recycled material has good impact resistance and cold resistance, good impact strength, high fluidity, high gloss, good toughness and impact resistance. Among them, the material is transparent with white background and few black spots, which can replace new materials. The products are suitable for: electrical appliance housings, chemical barrels, daily products, sheets, packing belts, plastic modification and other series of products. This means that more products of the same volume can be produced with the same weight of raw materials.
2. Machinery.PP recycled materialIt has good tensile strength and rigidity, but poor impact strength, especially low temperature impact resistance. In addition, if there is orientation or stress when the product is formed, the impact strength will be significantly reduced. Although the impact strength is poor, its mechanical properties can compete with higher cost engineering plastics in many fields after modification such as filling or reinforcement.
3. Surface hardness. Among the five general-purpose plastics, the surface hardness of PP recycled materials is lower, only better than polystyrene. The crystallinity is high, and the hardness is correspondingly increased, but it is still not as good as PV.
4. Thermal properties. Among the five general-purpose plastics, PP recycled materials have good heat resistance. Granular polystyrene this material is suitable for industrial and civil building exterior wall insulation, partition wall, basement, garage, stairs, corridor, fire escape, thermal bridge, EPS,XPS leveling fire protection layer or protective layer, etc. That is, the building energy efficiency of 50% and 65% of the target requirements. The particles are referred to as expanded polystyrene foam particles, also referred to as expanded polystyrene particles. The material is made of expandable polystyrene resin beads as the basic raw material, which is expanded and foamed. Polystyrene particles are the main aggregate of polystyrene particle thermal insulation mortar. PP recycled materials can work under 100 for a long time, and will not deform when heated to 150 without external force. After the use of nucleating agents to improve the crystalline state of PP, its heat resistance can be further improved, and it can even be used to make microwave oven heating food utensils.
5. Stability.PP recycled materialIt has good chemical stability and is inert to most acids, alkalis, salts and oxygen. Such as concentrated phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, 40% sulfuric acid and its salt solution are stable when 100, only a few strong oxidants such as fuming sulfuric acid can change. PP regenerants are non-polar compounds that are very stable to polar solvents.
6. Electrical performance. PP recycled material P is a non-polar polymer with good electrical insulation and low water absorption, so the electrical insulation will not be affected by humidity. The dielectric constant and dielectric loss factor of PP recycled materials are very small and are not affected by frequency and temperature. The dielectric strength of PP regenerant is high and increases with increasing temperature. These are advantageous for electrical insulation materials in hot and humid environments. On the other hand, the surface resistance of PP recycled materials is very high, and antistatic treatment is required in some cases.